Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Reviews of Tombow Dual Brush Pen Set, 10-Pack, Groovy Colors (56159)

Tombow Dual Brush Pen Set, 10-Pack, Groovy Colors
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I needed new markers for stamping and coloring since my old type had finally given up. After searching the internet a bit, I found that Tombow marker sets were considered a good value for the price. Their blending capabilities (as demonstrated in videos and through personal trial) are quite good. Included in the package is one blending marker in fact (that actually helps lighten color already applied to the paper). And a special feature they have is that if you blend either light to dark or dark to light you don't permanently damage the markers you are using. A few cons are that they can rough up regular paper a bit and they don't have seemless blending (due to simply having too few color choices in the pack) Still, I think they will work for what I wanted them for, and I am going to have a lot of fun using these.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I liked these set of more neutral colors for my cardmaking. Colors are vibrant and the markers do not smell at all. You can use them as stamp ink without damaging your stamps, too! I mainly bought these to do hand lettering (brush pen calligraphy). I've seen some videos on other people using these markers and creating amazing lettering.

Best Deals for Tombow Dual Brush Pen Set, 10-Pack, Groovy Colors (56159)

HAVE REALLY ENJOYED USING THESE PENS. THEY ARE REALLY GOOD FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF PAINTINGS. WILL DO SOME PAINTING THAT OTHER MEDIUMS CAN'T.

Honest reviews on Tombow Dual Brush Pen Set, 10-Pack, Groovy Colors (56159)

I do Zentangles and I'm looking forward to experimenting them with my Zentangles. Love the colors because they are groovy!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tombow Dual Brush Pen Set, 10-Pack, Groovy Colors (56159)

There is nothing like them for obtaining a watercolor effect when using a paint brush with water on watercolor paper. They can be used for stamping, coloring or my favorite....like watercolor! The pens are nice a juicy and last a long time.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment