Nowhere in the product description is the buyer told that these fingernail-size charms are plastic on the front. They are supposed to be an imitation rhinestone? To top off the plastic surprise, not all of the charms have been evenly molded, so, as plastic will, numerous imperfections exist in the charms.
Having stated how these charms are not up to the professional quality I use in my consignment jewelry, these charms would be a good investment for beading parties, learning tools for children involved in jewelry-making, and in other venues where product control is not of highest concern. The charms do have an engaging sparkle. They will hold up to the bashing that charm bracelets often receive in daily wear (where peuter charms fail). And, well, they cost less than $2.00; at less than $2.00, even I've got to stop complaining.I was on the hunt for a crystal drop charm, and these charms were just what I was looking for. The jewels are nice and sparkle-y!
No comments:
Post a Comment