Saturday, May 17, 2014

Buy Uchida 200-6B 6-Piece Decocolor Fine Point Paint Marker Set

Uchida 200-6B 6-Piece Decocolor Fine Point Paint Marker Set
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $21.04
Sale Price: $14.55
Today's Bonus: 31% Off
Buy Now

This are great pens for painting on wine glasses, etc. The only thing I would change is that they should be acrylic paint instead of oil based because it is harder to remove from my glassware if I need to start again. Acrylic paint is washable right away but it becomes permanent in 21 days.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

They seemed to have been sitting for a while because they were hard to get started. They didn't flow right after I activated them.

Best Deals for Uchida 200-6B 6-Piece Decocolor Fine Point Paint Marker Set

The quality is wonderful and the fine point allows you to paint pretty pastel details with ease. I will be using these on many craft projects.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment