Saturday, May 17, 2014

Prismacolor Premier Fine Line Art Markers, 4 Marker Reviews

Prismacolor Premier Fine Line Art Markers, 4 Marker Set,Black/Red/Blue/Green(14172)
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
List Price: $11.99
Sale Price: $9.87
Today's Bonus: 18% Off
Buy Now

First off, I need to say that Prismacolor Premier Markers are superb. That is why I ordered them. Unfortunately I did not pay close enough attention to the picture and the description.

The picture is what I wanted.

If I paid attention, the description is for something totally different.

I wanted the set of five all black different sized points which is what the picture is, not a set of four same points, different colors, which is what the description says. My bad.

Lets fix this picture Amazon so no other dummies like myself falls for this.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The pens are exactly as described (4 marker set of black, red, green, and blue)and meet the usual high quality of Prismacolor. I would order again.

No comments:

Post a Comment