Saturday, May 17, 2014

Review of Gutermann - Upholstery Thread 325 Yards

Upholstery Thread 325 Yards-Toast
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $5.69
Sale Price: $5.25
Today's Bonus: 8% Off
Buy Now

I got it , its great love it great doing business with you hope to again soon thank you shirley.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

It's a good strong slippery upholstery thread and doesn't knot up or bind when sewing with it. Good to know if you need a strong thread.

Best Deals for Gutermann - Upholstery Thread 325 Yards

very thin and not strong enough would not recommend it for auto upholstery. very cheap thread. maybe for quilting but not for auto.

Honest reviews on Gutermann - Upholstery Thread 325 Yards

Navy upholstery thread is nearly impossible to find in stores. This thread is good quality and worked well for repairs.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gutermann - Upholstery Thread 325 Yards

Easy to sew with--for upholstery. I am impressed with ease in threading needles. Very strong! Does what it says it should. I'd buy again!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment