Friday, May 16, 2014

Review of Bucilla 45400 Brave Knight Counted Cross Stitch Kit, 10-1/2 -Inch

Bucilla 45400 Brave Knight Counted Cross Stitch Kit, 10-1/2 -Inch by 13-Inch
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
The finished product had a professional look and the directions were easy to follow. However the threads are not separated but bunched together also it was difficult to designate colors for ex: gold, light gold,yelllow gold, or tan and taupe, you definitely have to know hues of colors.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I love the design of this and the colors. It is a great way to commerate the birth of a baby boy.

Best Deals for Bucilla 45400 Brave Knight Counted Cross Stitch Kit, 10-1/2 -Inch

I purchased this kit from another retailer. The thread is very poor quality and continually knotted up, no matter how many precautions I took. I am a very experienced sewer and this tested my patience. The pattern itself is unnecessarily complicated. There are over a hundred 3/4 stitches. I ended up adjusting the pattern quite a bit. There are so many cute pictures available for creation and this one is not worth the frustration.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment