Monday, July 7, 2014

Best Colorfin PPSTL80 PanPastel Ultra Soft Artist Pastel Set, 80-Pack Deals

Colorfin PPSTL80 PanPastel Ultra Soft Artist Pastel Set, 80-Pack
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $475.00
Sale Price: $304.78
Today's Bonus: 36% Off
Buy Now

the order was received quickly.......... my only complaint is that some of the pastel were broken in shipping. when packing them to be ship it could be bubble rap the box it self before putting into shipping box.......

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I'm new to pan pastels. So I thought I'd try this set of 80 beautiful colors. The quality of the pastels are high, the colors are pure and I look forward to playing with them!

Best Deals for Colorfin PPSTL80 PanPastel Ultra Soft Artist Pastel Set, 80-Pack

Very timely delivery & quality was great. I ordered a smaller set first and LOVED them so much I just had to have every color. This set is FABULOUS!

Honest reviews on Colorfin PPSTL80 PanPastel Ultra Soft Artist Pastel Set, 80-Pack

Love this product. The range of colors is fabulous. I have seen some amazing things done with these Pan Pastels.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Colorfin PPSTL80 PanPastel Ultra Soft Artist Pastel Set, 80-Pack

I only got 79 pastels, they were missing Phthalo Blue Tint 560.8. Also, the amazon product picture showed two individual screw on lids that were not with the shipment.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment