Saturday, July 5, 2014

Buy Knitter's Pride Knitting Needle Size Markers and Stick Holders

Knitter's Pride Aluminum Stitch Holders; Set of 3 of varying lengths
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Very helpful when you have more than project going, or when you have a project that you have not worked on for a while.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Okay, I admit it. Sometimes (er...often) I put a project aside to sail off into the land of "new yarn new neat pattern can't sleep till I try this" knitting nirvana. And that means that I return days, weeks, ashamed to admit it months later to restart the abandoned but worthy project. These little slip on needle size tags save me from starting to knit with the wrong size needle tip. Worth every penny, I keep several sets on hand.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment