Friday, July 4, 2014

Buy Love in Bloom Aunt Martha's Hot Iron Embroidery Transfer

Love in Bloom Aunt Martha's Hot Iron Embroidery Transfer
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
this keeps me busy for hours cause it is my most favorite hobbie , thank you for all the great desings

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I am a throw back from the 50's and still love to embroidery. I keep some and give the others for gifts, that others love to get. Unique tea towels. The range of transfers from "Aunt Martha's" can not be beat. All of them are adorable. Valorie

Best Deals for Love in Bloom Aunt Martha's Hot Iron Embroidery Transfer

Iron on transfers are hard to come by, Thank God for Amazon. I found these transfers and purchased a few for a variety to have on hand as I do a lot of embrodery.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment