List Price: $5.25
Sale Price: $4.90
Today's Bonus: 7% Off
Service was fast. Product is as advertised with a great surface, smooth but not slippery.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I am not a huge fan of circular needles, having learned to knit in the round with double pointed needles. These looked interesting for being 10" rather than the commonly available 7", which could make things like hats less likely to drop stitches off of a needle.Since the picture was too small (no larger version was available) to tell with any certainty if there were 4 or 5 needles in the package, and the description was unclear, I hoped that there would be 5 and ordered this item. There are only 4 needles, which makes the increase in length over using a set of 5 7" needles trivial, and not worth the cost and trouble. I am returning these.
Reading the description again, this incomprehensible sentence (copied directly from the product page) might indicate that there are only 4, but the "4in" seemed to refer to the size of the pouch described, as far as I was concerned.
"the quicksilver 11 3 4x1 5 8x1 4in vinyl pouch can be used for storage."
No comments:
Post a Comment