Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Discount Sakura 3-Piece Zentangle Pen Set

Sakura 3-Piece Zentangle Pen Set
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
List Price: $9.99
Sale Price: $5.31
Today's Bonus: 47% Off
Buy Now

I was very disappointed. I received them as a gift.Two of the three pens (both 01 size which is what I use most often) were dry right out of the package. I have used this brand before and was surprised how long they lasted. Not this set, however.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I continue to be amazed at how long these pens are lasting. I have used them for zentangle and the tips continue to hold up like new!!

Best Deals for Sakura 3-Piece Zentangle Pen Set

I have seen this same set of Sakura pens at a much lower price since purchasing them. I like the pens very much.

Honest reviews on Sakura 3-Piece Zentangle Pen Set

I bought these to use for zen tangles. They work great! They can also be used for fine lines in art journaling, scrap booking and other art projects.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sakura 3-Piece Zentangle Pen Set

These Sakura pens are the best for doing Zentangle. Will keep buying them, as I can't stop tangeling!!! :-) Thanks Sakura!!!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment