Sunday, March 16, 2014

Plaid One Stroke Brush Set 10/Pkg 1059 Reviews

Plaid One Stroke Brush Set 10/Pkg 1059
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $25.49
Sale Price: $21.72
Today's Bonus: 15% Off
Buy Now

Not a whole lot to say about these brushes. They are cheap but that is okay. There are times when you simply need a cheap brush to throw or smear on paint, especially on rough surfaces, and you do not want to mess up your expensive brushes.

These work fine for that. I do a lot of painting on old barn wood, wooden panels and such, and much of it does not require extremely delicate strokes. These brushes hold paint well, have a good ridged feel to them and for the price, surprisingly hold up quite well.

If you destroy one of them, something I often do, or forget to thoroughly clean them, which I often do, or if a grandchild wants to "paint something," which they often do, then this is a good buy as you do not have the family fortune tied up in them.

Nice cheap work horse that will not bust your budget.

Don Blankenship

The Ozarks

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These are very good quality brushes. If you want to learn one-stroke painting, these are the brushes to use. Other brushes do not measure up.

Best Deals for Plaid One Stroke Brush Set 10/Pkg 1059

I bought these brushes once before and I used them all the time so I decided to buy them again once they became old. The price is low which is important to me since painting supplies can really start to get expensive. The quality may not be top notch but I have no problems with them what so ever. I use these brushes almost everyday for my paintings and they are holding up very well and are extremely helpful. I would recommend these brushes.

Honest reviews on Plaid One Stroke Brush Set 10/Pkg 1059

The brushes are pretty good! i really don't have anything bad to say about em' I've used them. Just as good as any other brush i've used. If you wanna get a pair of cheap brushes! these do a pretty good job! kudos.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Plaid One Stroke Brush Set 10/Pkg 1059

Being a fan of Donna Dewberry I've seen her use these brushes on her show on Create so I was so happy to be able to use these brushes as I watched her show

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment