Friday, April 4, 2014

Watch them wiggle eyes, Black(500 PIECES) - BULK Reviews

Watch them wiggle eyes, Black(500 PIECES) - BULK
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Not much to say here as the item is what you'd expect: a bunch of googly eyes in various sizes. Just a note, even though it doesn't say so in the item description, I assumed these eyes had adhesive backing. They don't. You'll need to think of a way to attach them to your crafts (or to family photographs for hilarious effect).

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I needed a much larger size 18-20mm and the largest in this mix bag is 12mm, most being smaller 8-10mm and 4mm, hopefully this will be helpful for those looking for googly eyes, thankfully amazon has a great return policy :)

Best Deals for Watch them wiggle eyes, Black(500 PIECES) - BULK

they're googley eyes. not much to say about them. they are plastic, they are round, and the pupils move. they get the job done.

Honest reviews on Watch them wiggle eyes, Black(500 PIECES) - BULK

They worked great for my project, the largest eye was the size of an M&M and the smallest was the size of an pencil eraser. The "mm" sizing guide didn't help me so I figured I'd give examples for the next person who didn't know how big or small the "mm" sizing was telling them.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Watch them wiggle eyes, Black(500 PIECES) - BULK

I gave it 4 stars because I expected some slightly larger eyes even if there were just a few. They range from very small to about the size of a dime.

The eyes themselves work great and for this price it's a good purchase for small projects.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment