Friday, April 4, 2014

Best 25 Cone Variegated Polyester Embroidery Thread Set - 1000M Spools Deals

25 Cone Variegated Polyester Embroidery Thread Set - 1000M Spools 40wt
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $69.99
Sale Price: $56.25
Today's Bonus: 20% Off
Buy Now

Unfortunately my experience with this thread was not as admirable as the two other reviewers. I've tried several spools in this collection in my Brother PE770, and all shredded and broke. Switched back to Embroidex or Hemingworth, same project, same stabilizer, same pattern and no breaks or shreds. I basically gave up using this because while some of the colors are desirable, I just don't want the delays of having my machine gummed up with shredded thread.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I tried other variegated thread and it was a nightmare. These doesn't break the needle, the thread comes off the spools perfectly and rarely, if ever, break during a project. The colors are fantastic! A few are longer color strands, so be sure and unwind the thread to gauge how often (or less often) the color changes. It definitely adds dimension to my machine embroidery projects!

One negative: no locking spool bottoms. Lots of other people offered solutions to get around this, it doesn't bother me.

Best Deals for 25 Cone Variegated Polyester Embroidery Thread Set - 1000M Spools

when you buy an embroidery machine you hear the sales people telling you to get a trust worthy brand of thread such as sulky or thread they carry. They often advise against getting it from only unless it is that trusted brand. Well me and many in my family have both tried this brand and have found that it is a trusted brand and both are going to purchase more from this company. If you are to get this set I would advise you getting enough spool net to put around each spool as the thread comes off the spool easy and with the net it makes this the best thread purchase that my family and I have every bought. With the multicolor thread it can bring a whole new look to your embroidery. I try to use this when ever I can incorporate it into my design. Threadare has many thread products that my family and I have tried, when it comes to polyester embroidery thread from them you can not go wrong and the price makes it an added value.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment