Sunday, July 6, 2014

Discount PanPastel 9-Milliliter Ultra Soft Artist Pastel Set, Shades, 5-Pack

PanPastel 9-Milliliter Ultra Soft Artist Pastel Set, Shades, 5-Pack
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $27.49
Sale Price: $20.90
Today's Bonus: 24% Off
Buy Now

These pan pastels are terrific for use with encaustics. I wasn't sure how they were going to work but they blend into the wax with ease. I would recommend these to anyone working in encaustics. =)

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Purchased this product after seeing it used in an journaling tutorial. Since then I've used it in my

art journal, on tages, and cards. Very nice, easy to use

Best Deals for PanPastel 9-Milliliter Ultra Soft Artist Pastel Set, Shades, 5-Pack

I received this item very quickly but I think they should have packaged it better so that the pastels would hold up during shipping. One of the pastels was so broken it was like a powder. When I took the lid off, it flew everywhere. The colors are good and easy to use but I gave it 3 stars because of the poor packing.

Honest reviews on PanPastel 9-Milliliter Ultra Soft Artist Pastel Set, Shades, 5-Pack

It was for my daughter in law, she is a mixed media artist and she loved it. So excellent gift

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment